Tax & Accounting
An effective taxation strategy involves more than compliance. At Cadenze we know from experience that a proactive approach to taxation can make a significant difference to your business. Our team will apply the most current knowledge to minimise the impact on your business and maximise your returns, successfully navigating the complexities of legal and compliance obligations.
Working together on a process of regular consultation our team can help you manage risks and add value to your business, providing long-term tax effective structures with the level of flexibility you need.
OUR SERVICE INCLUDE:
- Structuring whether you are at the start of your business, it is time to prepare for exit or ensuring that your current structure is most relevant
- Preparation and review of Income Tax Returns for individuals and businesses
- GST reporting and advice
- Post-submission dispute resolution
- Capital Gains planning and advice
- FBT advice and return preparation
- Salary packaging
- Full ATO Audits and reviews
- Completion of Audit Questionnaires
- Drafting of Private Rulings
Virtual MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
We can provide a full out-sourced finance function to support your business or you may need help with one or more elements. We use cloud-based software to deliver these services however arrangement can be made if you wish to use an industry specific software.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Data processing including processing of invoices;
- Bank account reconciliation and reconciliation of key accounts
- Management of fixed asset register
- Payment of invoices and payroll
- GST compliance and BAS preparation
- Professional partners for Xero Quickbooks MYOB and Bank Link
Our audits are delivered using excellent technical models and a proven methodology that enables you to better understand the risks and opportunities for your business. We provide clear commercially focused recommendations and solutions to effectively manage identified risk. Audits cover both financial statements and regulatory requirements.
A financial statement audit prepared by Cadenze provides a highly credible, independent report for your important stakeholders – shareholders, investors, Board and management team. The process is of direct business benefit as we identify and plan for the management of any business issues that are identified through a financial reporting or statutory audit.
A regulatory audit is a compliance necessity, and our comprehensive process ensures your obligations are met efficiently and effectively. Areas of non-compliance can be readily identified and addressed through the thorough review of financial and business information.
Regulatory audits include:
- AFSL Audit
- Trust Account Audits for solicitors and real estate agents
- SMSF Audits
- Workers Compensation Audits
- Special purpose reports
- Grant Acquittals
Corporate secretarial services
When business requires your full attention, our efficient and effective, compliance support systems allow you to focus on what matters most. You’ll have the assurance that excellent records are maintained, and compliant documentation is filed as required in a timely way. Our range of services includes the formation of companies, registration and renewal of business names; formation of trusts and superannuation funds, lodging relevant documents and changes with ASIC.
Choosing a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) will give you control over your retirement funds and the flexibility to access a broad range of investment options. This is a particularly attractive option for business owners providing the confidence and security you need to manage your wealth and achieve your financial goals. However, it’s crucial to seek specialist, expert advice in establishing your SMSF and managing it effectively.
The Cadenze team has specialist expertise in SMSF. We’ll help you establish and manage your SMSF effectively, providing a range of services including taxation advice and compliance. Audits and EOFY returns are completed by registered Chartered Accountants.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Establishing your Self-Managed Superannuation Fund
- Change of trustee/ member or change from individual to corporate trustee
- Advice on compliance and taxation including taxation benefits
- Superannuation Audits and Annual reporting obligations
- Preparation of Annual accounts and tax returns
- Administration and Management of your fund
- Organise SMSF deed variations and updates
- Assist with voluntary disclosure and audits with the ATO